Variation in KRTAP6-1 affects wool fibre diameter in New Zealand Romney ewes
Wenhao Li et al.
Total article views: 897 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Aug 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Aug 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,045 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 970 with geography defined and 75 with unknown origin.
5 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Complexity of the Ovine and Caprine Keratin-Associated Protein Genes H. Zhou et al. 10.3390/ijms222312838
- A highly polymorphic caprine keratin-associated protein gene identified and its effect on cashmere traits S. Li et al. 10.1093/jas/skab233
- Differentially phosphorylated proteins in the crimped and straight wool of Chinese Tan sheep D. He et al. 10.1016/j.jprot.2021.104115
- Sensitivity and applications of the PCR Single-Strand Conformation Polymorphism method K. Kakavas 10.1007/s11033-021-06349-2
- Variation in ovine KRTAP8-1 is associated with variation in wool fibre staple strength and curvature H. Gong et al. 10.1017/S0021859619000741
Latest update: 20 Jan 2022