04 Jul 2019
Original study | 04 Jul 2019
The effect of aging and muscle type on the quality characteristics and lipid oxidation of lamb meat
Witold Rant et al.
Total article views: 1,617 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Jul 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Jul 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,752 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,707 with geography defined and 45 with unknown origin.
10 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The effect of genotype and muscle type on the physico-chemical characteristics and taurine, carnosine and L-carnitine concentration in lamb meat A. Radzik-Rant et al. 10.5194/aab-63-423-2020
- Effect of Packaging Type and Aging on the Meat Quality Characteristics of Water Buffalo Bulls M. Jaspal et al. 10.3390/ani12020130
- Post mortem changes in M. iliotibialis lateralis muscle protein profile of emu (Dromaius novaehollandiae) M. Bucław et al. 10.1016/j.meatsci.2021.108562
- Effects of Algae Meal Supplementation in Feedlot Lambs with Competent Reticular Groove Reflex on Growth Performance, Carcass Traits and Meat Characteristics N. Núñez-Sánchez et al. 10.3390/foods10040857
- Impact of Heat Stress on Meat Quality and Antioxidant Markers in Iberian Pigs Z. Pardo et al. 10.3390/antiox10121911
- Focusing on intramuscular connective tissue: Effect of cooking time and temperature on physical, textual, and structural properties of yak meat Y. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.meatsci.2021.108690
- Carcass Composition, Meat Quality and Sensory Quality of Gentile di Puglia Light Lambs: Effects of Dietary Supplementation with Oregano and Linseed G. Scarpa et al. 10.3390/ani11030607
- Critical overview of the use of plant antioxidants in the meat industry: Opportunities, innovative applications and future perspectives M. Estévez 10.1016/j.meatsci.2021.108610
- Dietary supplementation of suckling lambs with anthocyanins: Effects on growth, carcass, oxidative and meat quality traits A. Maggiolino et al. 10.1016/j.anifeedsci.2021.114925
- Effect of Pre-Slaughter Practises and Early Post-Mortem Interventions on Sheep Meat Tenderness and Its Impact on Microbial Status C. Álvarez et al. 10.3390/foods11020181
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022