Articles | Volume 62, issue 1
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Variation in the caprine keratin-associated protein 15-1 (KAP15-1) gene affects cashmere fibre diameter
Total article views: 2,024 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Mar 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Mar 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,085 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,964 with geography defined and 121 with unknown origin.
8 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Variation in caprine KRTAP1-3 and its association with cashmere fibre diameter Y. Song et al. 10.1016/j.gene.2022.146341
- Variation in the Caprine Keratin-Associated Protein 27-1 Gene is Associated with Cashmere Fiber Diameter M. Zhao et al. 10.3390/genes11080934
- The Complexity of the Ovine and Caprine Keratin-Associated Protein Genes H. Zhou et al. 10.3390/ijms222312838
- Characterization and functional analysis of Krtap11-1 during hair follicle development in Angora rabbits (Oryctolagus cuniculus) S. Liang et al. 10.1007/s13258-020-00995-9
- Identification of Caprine KRTAP28-1 and Its Effect on Cashmere Fiber Diameter J. Wang et al. 10.3390/genes11020121
- Identification of the Ovine Keratin-Associated Protein 2-1 Gene and Its Sequence Variation in Four Chinese Sheep Breeds J. Wang et al. 10.3390/genes11060604
- Variation in a Newly Identified Caprine KRTAP Gene Is Associated with Raw Cashmere Fiber Weight in Longdong Cashmere Goats M. Zhao et al. 10.3390/genes12050625
- Analysis of histology and long noncoding RNAs involved in the rabbit hair follicle density using RNA sequencing H. Ding et al. 10.1186/s12864-021-07398-4
Latest update: 03 Jun 2023