02 Nov 2018
Original study | 02 Nov 2018
Effects of polymorphisms in CAPN1 and CAST genes on meat tenderness of Chinese Simmental cattle
Xiaomei Sun et al.
Total article views: 1,824 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Nov 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Nov 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,816 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,780 with geography defined and 36 with unknown origin.
6 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Asociación de polimorfismos en los genes CAPN y CAST con propiedades fisicoquímicas de la carne bovina: una revisión J. Saucedo Uriarte et al. 10.21615/cesmvz.16.1.1
- Transcriptome profiling analysis of muscle tissue reveals potential candidate genes affecting water holding capacity in Chinese Simmental beef cattle L. Du et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-91373-2
- Genome-wide CNV analysis reveals variants associated with high-altitude adaptation and meat traits in Qaidam cattle S. Guo et al. 10.1016/j.ejbt.2021.07.006
- Single Loci and Haplotypes in CAPN1 and CAST Genes are Associated with Growth, Biometrics, and in Vivo Carcass Traits in Santa Inês Sheep A. Machado et al. 10.2478/aoas-2020-0007
- Associations between gene polymorphisms and selected meat traits in cattle — A review M. Zalewska et al. 10.5713/ab.20.0672
- Genetic parameter estimation and gene association analyses for meat quality traits in open‐air free‐range Iberian pigs M. Fernández‐Barroso et al. 10.1111/jbg.12498
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022