Genomic analysis of GBS data reveals genes associated with facial pigmentation in Xinyang blue-shelled layers
Total article views: 1,004 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Dec 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Dec 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,070 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,069 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
6 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Co-regulator NCOA5 and cancer Y. CHEN et al. 10.32604/biocell.2022.019142
- Genome-Wide Population Structure Analysis and Genetic Diversity Detection of Four Chinese Indigenous Duck Breeds from Fujian Province R. Lin et al. 10.3390/ani12172302
- Genetics of skin color in chickens A. Makarova 10.31043/2410-2733-2021-2-45-50
- Identifying Candidate Genes for Litter Size and Three Morphological Traits in Youzhou Dark Goats Based on Genome-Wide SNP Markers X. Sun et al. 10.3390/genes14061183
- RNA-sequence reveals differentially expressed genes affecting the crested trait of Wumeng crested chicken T. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.psj.2021.101357
- Genome-wide association study revealed the genomic regions associated with skin pigmentation in an Ogye x White Leghorn F2 chicken population J. Cha et al. 10.1016/j.psj.2023.102720
Latest update: 28 Sep 2023