Articles | Volume 63, issue 2
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Expression profiles and polymorphic identification of the ACSL1 gene and their association with body size traits in Dezhou donkeys
Total article views: 648 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Nov 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Nov 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 721 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 721 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
5 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Identification of Dezhou donkey muscle development-related genes and long non-coding RNA based on differential expression analysis J. Yu et al. 10.1080/10495398.2022.2088549
- A Novel A > G Polymorphism in the Intron 1 of LCORL Gene Is Significantly Associated with Hide Weight and Body Size in Dezhou Donkey T. Wang et al. 10.3390/ani12192581
- A survey report on the donkey original breeding farms in China: Current aspects and future prospective Z. Zhang et al. 10.3389/fvets.2023.1126138
- Comparative analysis of growth and development characteristics of two Dezhou donkey strains Z. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.livsci.2022.105024
- Association of HOXC8 Genetic Polymorphisms with Multi-Vertebral Number and Carcass Weight in Dezhou Donkey X. Shi et al. 10.3390/genes13112175
Latest update: 03 Jun 2023