21 Jan 2019
Original study | 21 Jan 2019
Comprehensive assessment of candidate genes associated with fattening performance in Holstein–Friesian bulls
Sena Ardicli et al.
Total article views: 1,985 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Jan 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Jan 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,109 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,978 with geography defined and 131 with unknown origin.
11 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Association between polymorphisms of Myf5, MSTN and CAST genes and fattening performance in Brown Swiss and Holstein cattle breeds M. Fadhil & U. Zülkadir 10.1080/10495398.2020.1781148
- Genetic variability of FABP4 c.328 G>A (rs110652478) polymorphism and its association with slaughter weight and carcass traits in Aberdeen Angus and Hereford bulls imported into Turkey S. ARDICLI et al. 10.30782/jrvm.895372
- Assessment of calpastatin and insulin-like growth factor 1 genotypes in Tsigai sheep S. ARDICLI et al. 10.31797/vetbio.952531
- Development of TaqMan PCR assay for detection of A and B variants of the bovine β-lactoglobulin S. Kovalchuk & A. Arkhipova 10.1080/10495398.2020.1844221
- Prevention of protein deficiency in dairy bull calves during fattening E. Kharitonov et al. 10.1051/e3sconf/202022404046
- Association of LEP gene polymorphism with biochemical parameters of lipid metabolism and milk productivity of Holstein cattle N. Safina et al. 10.1051/e3sconf/202125401007
- Feeding System Resizes the Effects of DGAT1 Polymorphism on Milk Traits and Fatty Acids Composition in Modicana Cows S. Tumino et al. 10.3390/ani11061616
- Associations between UASMS2 polymorphism in leptin gene and growth, carcass and meat quality traits of cattle: a meta-analysis L. Wang et al. 10.1080/10495398.2020.1805327
- The analysis of FSH beta-subunit gene genotypes in East Anatolian Red, East Anatolian Red×Holstein, and Zavot bulls S. Ardicli 10.1515/ovs-2020-0112
- Association of leptin gene polymorphisms with predisposition of cattle to ketosis N. Kovalyuk et al. 10.31043/2410-2733-2020-3-20-26
- The relationship between snp-polymorphisms of the leptin gene and the development of fatty liver disease in dairy cows N. Kovalyuk et al. 10.1051/e3sconf/202125409019
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022