18 Sep 2019
Short communication | 18 Sep 2019
The effect of polymorphism in the FADS2 gene on the fatty acid composition of bovine milk
Witold Stanisław Proskura et al.
Total article views: 1,124 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Sep 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Sep 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,379 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,278 with geography defined and 101 with unknown origin.
10 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Association between the Polymorphisms of fads2a and fads2b and Poly-Unsaturated Fatty Acids in Common Carp (Cyprinus carpio) Y. Zhang et al. 10.3390/ani11061780
- Population demographic history and population structure for Pakistani Nili-Ravi breeding bulls based on SNP genotyping to identify genomic regions associated with male effects for milk yield and body weight S. Islam et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0242500
- The Effect of FATP1 on Adipocyte Differentiation in Qinchuan Beef Cattle X. Liu et al. 10.3390/ani11102789
- The effect of ruminal fluid pH on milk fatty acids composition in cattle J. Komisarek et al. 10.2478/aoas-2021-0063
- Polymorphisms in Fatty Acid Desaturase 2 Gene Are Associated with Milk Production Traits in Chinese Holstein Cows M. Li et al. 10.3390/ani10040671
- Associations among Farm, Breed, Lactation Stage and Parity, Gene Polymorphisms and the Fatty Acid Profile of Milk from Holstein, Simmental and Their Crosses E. Samková et al. 10.3390/ani11113284
- Genetic Markers Associated with Milk Production Traits in Dairy Cattle Y. Ma et al. 10.3390/agriculture11101018
- Fatty acid desaturase 2 affects the milk‐production traits in Chinese Holsteins Y. Fu et al. 10.1111/age.13192
- Somatic cell score: gene polymorphisms and other effects in Holstein and Simmental cows J. Čítek et al. 10.5713/ab.20.0720
- STRUCTURED LIPID CONTAINING BEHENIC ACID VERSUS ORLISTAT FOR WEIGHT LOSS: AN EXPERIMENTAL STUDY IN MICE R. Silva et al. 10.1016/j.phanu.2020.100213
Latest update: 06 Aug 2022