16 Apr 2019
Original study | 16 Apr 2019
Exercise-induced changes in skin temperature and blood parameters in horses
Maria Soroko et al.
Total article views: 1,978 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Apr 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Apr 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,053 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,951 with geography defined and 102 with unknown origin.
10 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Comparison of the Surface Thermal Patterns of Horses and Donkeys in Infrared Thermography Images M. Domino et al. 10.3390/ani10122201
- Horse Preferences for Insolation, Shade or Mist Curtain in the Paddock under Heat Conditions: Cardiac and Behavioural Response Analysis I. Janczarek et al. 10.3390/ani11040933
- The Pattern of Superficial Body Temperatures in Leisure Horses Lunged with Commonly Used Lunging Aids M. Maśko et al. 10.3390/ani9121095
- Effect of First Long-Term Training on Whole Blood Count and Blood Clotting Parameters in Thoroughbreds A. Miglio et al. 10.3390/ani11020447
- Thermal and behavioral response of horses submitted to functional exercises and acupuncture P. Rodrigues et al. 10.1590/0103-8478cr20201046
- The Effect of Rider:Horse Bodyweight Ratio on the Superficial Body Temperature of Horse’s Thoracolumbar Region Evaluated by Advanced Thermal Image Processing M. Domino et al. 10.3390/ani12020195
- Beneficial Effects of Receiving Johrei on General Health or Hypothermia Tendency K. Yamamoto et al. 10.1016/j.explore.2021.12.001
- Selection of Image Texture Analysis and Color Model in the Advanced Image Processing of Thermal Images of Horses following Exercise M. Domino et al. 10.3390/ani12040444
- Infrared Thermography Correlates with Lactate Concentration in Blood during Race Training in Horses O. Witkowska-Piłaszewicz et al. 10.3390/ani10112072
- Adaptations of Racing Thoroughbreds to a Hypoxic Chamber: A Pilot Study J. Lİ et al. 10.30704/http-www-jivs-net.957807
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022