04 Apr 2019
Original study | 04 Apr 2019
Linking first lactation survival to milk yield and components and lactation persistency in Tunisian Holstein cows
Marwa Grayaa et al.
Total article views: 1,605 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Apr 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Apr 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,707 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,660 with geography defined and 47 with unknown origin.
6 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Simmental ırkı ineklerde bazı verim özellikleri ve sağlık sorunları arasındaki ilişki N. KARSLIOĞLU KARA et al. 10.29278/azd.881922
- Milkability differences based on lactation peak and parity in Holstein cattle M. Vrhel et al. 10.22358/jafs/142125/2021
- Estimation of variance components and genetic parameters for lactation persistency indices in crossbred cattle using Bayesian and REML methods A. Mandal et al. 10.1016/j.mgene.2020.100780
- Variance components using genomic information for 2 functional traits in Italian Simmental cattle: Calving interval and lactation persistency A. Cesarani et al. 10.3168/jds.2019-17421
- Genetic evaluation of lactation persistency in the Gyr breed by using a two-trait random regression model L. González-Herrera et al. 10.1071/AN20267
- Genetic analysis of persistency indices of milk yield in Jersey crossbred cattle S. Koloi & A. Mandal 10.1017/S0022029920000825
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022