Influence of adding fibrolytic enzymes on the ruminal fermentation of date palm by-products
Total article views: 2,034 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Jan 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Jan 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,145 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,045 with geography defined and 100 with unknown origin.
6 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Improving the nutritional value and rumen fermentation characteristics of sesame seed coats through bioconversion approach using exogenous fibrolytic enzymes produced by Trichoderma longibrachiatum K. Abid et al. 10.1007/s13399-022-03402-3
- Nutritional value assessments of peanut hulls and valorization with exogenous fibrolytic enzymes extracted from a mixture culture of Aspergillus strains and Neurospora intermedia K. Abid et al. 10.1007/s13399-022-03681-w
- The effects of compound treatment of Aspergillus oryzae and fibrolytic enzyme on in vitro degradation, gas production and fermentative profile of maize silage and sugarcane silage J. Souza et al. 10.1017/S002185962100037X
- Supplementation of a dried, fungal fermentation product with fibrolytic enzymatic activity in the diet of dairy cows on feeding behavior, metabolic profile, milk yield, and milk composition M. Savela et al. 10.1016/j.livsci.2022.104945
- In vitro study on the effects of exogenic fibrolytic enzymes produced from <i>Trichoderma longibrachiatum</i> on ruminal degradation of olive mill waste K. Abid et al. 10.5194/aab-65-79-2022
- Effect of alkaline and sonication pretreatments on the rumen degradability of date palm seeds A. Aboragah et al. 10.1007/s11250-019-02068-w
Latest update: 28 Sep 2023