27 Feb 2018
Original study | 27 Feb 2018
Effect of pig genotypes from Slovak and Polish breeds on meat quality
Ondrej Debrecéni et al.
Total article views: 2,301 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Feb 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Feb 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,351 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,319 with geography defined and 32 with unknown origin.
6 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Effect of Catabolic Transformations of Proteins and Fats on the Quality and Nutritional Value of Raw Ripened Products from Zlotnicka Spotted and Zlotnicka White Meat E. Węsierska et al. 10.2478/aoas-2021-0031
- Meat quality of Pulawska breed pigs and image of longissimus lumborum muscle microstructure compared to commercial DanBred and Naima hybrids A. Kasprzyk & J. Bogucka 10.5194/aab-63-293-2020
- Biochemical Properties Affecting the Nutritional Quality, Safety, and Aroma of Dry-Cured Products Manufactured from Meat of Rare Native Pig Breeds E. Węsierska et al. 10.3390/foods10071597
- Genotype and sex effects on the performance characteristics of pigs B. O. et al. 10.5897/IJLP2015.0254
- The Indigenous Prestice Black-Pied Pig Breed Differs from a Commercial Hybrid in Growth Intensity, Carcass Value and Meat Quality P. Nevrkla et al. 10.3390/agriculture11040331
- The relationship between acidification (pH) and meat quality traits of polish white breed pigs H. Jankowiak et al. 10.1007/s00217-021-03837-4
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022