19 Dec 2018
Original study | 19 Dec 2018
Assessment of growth hormone gene polymorphism effects on reproductive traits in Holstein dairy cattle in Tunisia
Sihem Amiri et al.
Total article views: 1,582 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Dec 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Dec 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,527 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,484 with geography defined and 43 with unknown origin.
5 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Association of GH gene polymorphism with growth and semen traits in rabbits M. Khalil et al. 10.4995/wrs.2021.13001
- Identification of novel single nucleotide polymorphisms in the growth hormone ( GH ) gene in Anatolian water buffalo ( Bubalus bubalis ) populations in Turkey E. Ünal et al. 10.37496/rbz4920190260
- ASSOCIATIVE RELATIONSHIPS OF KAPPA-CASEIN, BETA-LACTOGLOBULIN, LEPTIN AND SOMATOTROPIN GENOTYPES WITH DAIRY PRODUCTIVITY IN SIMMENTAL BREED Y. Boyko et al. 10.32900/2312-8402-2020-123-58-67
- Meta-analysis of SNP in growth hormone gene associated with milk traits in dairy cows Y. Bangar & A. Magotra 10.1007/s11250-021-02670-x
- DAIRY PRODUCTIVITY OF FIRST COWS WITH DIFFERENT GENOTYPES BY GROWTH GENE V. Dzitsiuk et al. 10.31073/abg.61.13
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022