18 Jan 2018
Review | 18 Jan 2018
Invited review: Resource inputs and land, water and carbon footprints from the production of edible protein of animal origin
Gerhard Flachowsky et al.
Total article views: 2,562 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,605 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,566 with geography defined and 39 with unknown origin.
9 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Climate change: Response and role of global aquaculture L. D'Abramo & M. Slater 10.1111/jwas.12643
- Tissue Engineering for Clean Meat Production T. Ben-Arye & S. Levenberg 10.3389/fsufs.2019.00046
- Dairy manure as a potential source of crop nutrients and environmental contaminants D. Hill et al. 10.1016/j.jes.2020.07.016
- Exploring the relationship between production intensity and land use: A meta-analytic approach with shrimp aquaculture R. Davis et al. 10.1016/j.jenvman.2021.113719
- Locusta migratoria extruded meal in young steers diet: evaluation of growth performance, blood indices and meat traits of Calves Kasakh white-headed breed I. Gorlov et al. 10.1080/09712119.2020.1802282
- Mathematical modeling of product melt flow in the molding channel of an extruding machine with meat filling feeding A. Ostrikov et al. 10.1111/jfpe.12874
- Use of black soldier fly and house fly in feed to promote sustainable poultry production A. Dörper et al. 10.3920/JIFF2020.0064
- Ecological footprints of environmental resources for agricultural production in Iran: a model-based study E. Soltani et al. 10.1007/s11356-021-15119-3
- Factors Influencing Proteolysis and Protein Utilization in the Intestine of Pigs: A Review A. Kurz & J. Seifert 10.3390/ani11123551
Latest update: 21 May 2022