Association of heat shock protein 70 gene polymorphisms with acute thermal tolerance, growth, and egg production traits of native chickens in Taiwan
Hsiao-Mei Liang et al.
Total article views: 1,729 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Apr 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Apr 2016)
8 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Genomic regions and pathways associated with thermotolerance in layer-type strain Taiwan indigenous chickens Z. Zhuang et al. 10.1016/j.jtherbio.2019.102486
- Investigation of Polymorphisms in Promoter and Exon Regions of HSP70 Gene and Their Associations with Reproduction Traits of Indigenous Turkeys of Iran N. rastidost et al. 10.29252/rap.9.21.113
- Identification of single nucleotide polymorphism in heat shock protein HSP70 and HSP90 after four selection generations in two lines of chickens A. Galal & L. Radwan 10.1016/j.aoas.2020.07.002
- Environmental Perception Q-Learning to Prolong the Lifetime of Poultry Farm Monitoring Networks Z. Wu et al. 10.3390/electronics10233024
- Respons Fisiologis Ayam KUB (Kampung Unggul Balitbangtan) dan Ayam Walik dengan Haplotipe Gen HSP70 Berbeda yang Terpapar Cekaman Panas Akut A. Aryani et al. 10.18343/jipi.26.2.276
- Evolution of heat-shock protein expression underlying adaptive responses to environmental stress B. Chen et al. 10.1111/mec.14769
- Genome-wide association study on the body temperature changes of a broiler-type strain Taiwan country chickens under acute heat stress Z. Zhuang et al. 10.1016/j.jtherbio.2019.03.007
- Molecular detected of heat shock protein70 gene in Layer hens (Lohmann breed) H. Habib et al. 10.1088/1757-899X/928/6/062017
Latest update: 27 Jan 2022