19 Jul 2018
Original study | 19 Jul 2018
The effect of feeding with hemp and Camelina cakes on the fatty acid profile of duck muscles
Robertas Juodka et al.
Total article views: 1,926 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,967 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,940 with geography defined and 27 with unknown origin.
10 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Hemp (Cannabis sativa L.) Seed and Co-Products Inclusion in Diets for Dairy Ruminants: A Review L. Bailoni et al. 10.3390/ani11030856
- Controlling weeds in camelina with innovative herbicide-free crop management routes across various environments M. Leclère et al. 10.1016/j.indcrop.2019.111605
- The Seed of Industrial Hemp (Cannabis sativa L.): Nutritional Quality and Potential Functionality for Human Health and Nutrition B. Farinon et al. 10.3390/nu12071935
- Performance Parameters, Plasma Lipid Status, and Lymphoid Tissue Fatty Acid Profile of Broiler Chicks Fed Camelina Cake G. Anca et al. 10.1590/1806-9061-2019-1053
- Camelina (Camelina sativa (L.) Crantz) as Feedstuffs in Meat Type Poultry Diet: A Source of Protein and n-3 Fatty Acids R. Juodka et al. 10.3390/ani12030295
- Camelina sp. L in field trials and crop production of Crimea E. Turina et al. 10.1088/1755-1315/422/1/012011
- The effect of dietary hemp and camelina cakes on liver fatty acid profile of ducks R. Juodka et al. 10.1080/09712119.2022.2044332
- Recent advances on essential fatty acid biosynthesis and production: Clarifying the roles of Δ12/Δ15 fatty acid desaturase C. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.bej.2021.108306
- Hemp Seed Cake as a Novel Ingredient for Dog's Diet A. Vastolo et al. 10.3389/fvets.2021.754625
- Realizing the Potential of Camelina sativa as a Bioenergy Crop for a Changing Global Climate D. Neupane et al. 10.3390/plants11060772
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022