Glycerin as a factor for moderating quality changes in table eggs during storage
Kamil Drabik et al.
Total article views: 1,722 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,740 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,705 with geography defined and 35 with unknown origin.
5 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Selected quality traits of table eggs depending on storage time and temperature A. Brodacki et al. 10.1108/BFJ-10-2018-0688
- The Impact of Package Type and Temperature on the Changes in Quality and Fatty Acids Profile of Table Eggs during Their Storage K. Drabik et al. 10.3390/foods10092047
- Citric acid as a factor limiting changes in the quality of table eggs during their storage K. Drabik et al. 10.1016/j.psj.2021.01.018
- The Use of the Dynamics of Changes in Table Eggs during Storage to Predict the Age of Eggs Based on Selected Quality Traits K. Drabik et al. 10.3390/ani11113192
- Effects of rice protein coating enriched with essential oils on internal quality and shelf life of eggs during room temperature storage P. Pires et al. 10.3382/ps/pez546
Latest update: 20 Jan 2022