Quality and mineral composition of eggs from hens supplemented with copper-lysine chelate
Antoni Brodacki et al.
Total article views: 1,614 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,571 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,544 with geography defined and 27 with unknown origin.
6 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Content of selected inorganic compounds in the eggs of hens kept in two different systems: organic and battery cage E. Szymanek et al. 10.5194/aab-62-431-2019
- Glycerin as a factor for moderating quality changes in table eggs during storage K. Drabik et al. 10.5194/aab-61-285-2018
- The Variability of Quality Traits of Table Eggs and Eggshell Mineral Composition Depending on Hens’ Breed and Eggshell Color K. Drabik et al. 10.3390/ani11051204
- Time of sexual maturity and early egg quality of Japanese quails affected by in ovo injection of medicinal plants K. Al-Shammari et al. 10.5194/aab-62-423-2019
- Feed Additives Produced on the Basis of Organic Forms of Micronutrients as a Means of Biofortification of Food of Animal Origin W. Górniak et al. 10.1155/2018/8084127
- Valorization of postextraction residues—analysis of the influence of new feed additives with micronutrients on eggs quality parameters B. Ligas et al. 10.1016/j.psj.2021.101416
Latest update: 21 Jan 2022