Articles | Volume 60, issue 2
© Author(s) 2017. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
Progesterone (P4), luteinizing hormone (LH) levels and ovarian activity in postpartum Santa Inês ewes subject to a male effect
Total article views: 1,308 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,323 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,317 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
7 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Follicular size, luteinizing hormone (LH), and progesterone (P4) levels in postpartum Santa Inês ewes subjected to ram effect combined with suckling interruption J. Ferreira-Silva et al. 10.1016/j.livsci.2018.05.016
- The effect of prostaglandin and gonadotrophins (GnRH and hCG) injection combined with the ram effect on progesterone concentrations and reproductive performance of Karakul ewes during the non‐breeding season M. Ayaseh et al. 10.1002/vms3.353
- Influence of the male effect on follicular dynamics and pregnancy rate in lactating cows undergoing fixed-time artificial insemination M. Silva Filho et al. 10.1016/j.livsci.2020.104148
- Progesterone concentration and lambing rate of Karakul ewes treated with prostaglandin and GnRH combined with the ram effect during breeding and non-breeding seasons A. Mirzaei et al. 10.1016/j.theriogenology.2017.06.005
- Conceptus loss in Santa Inês ewes carrying twin pregnancies by natural mating or embryo transfer J. Ferreira-Silva et al. 10.1016/j.theriogenology.2018.04.024
- Interactions between Nutrition and the “Ram Effect” in the Control of Ovarian Function in the Merino Ewe P. Khaiseb et al. 10.3390/ani12030362
- Nanotechnology and Reproductive Management of Farm Animals: Challenges and Advances N. Hashem & A. Gonzalez-Bulnes 10.3390/ani11071932
Latest update: 20 Mar 2023