26 Apr 2016
Original study | 26 Apr 2016
The effect of different levels of diet total volatile nitrogen on performance, carcass characteristics and meat total volatile nitrogen in broiler chickens
Farhad Fallah et al.
Total article views: 2,713 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Apr 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Apr 2016)
8 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Enzymatic impregnation by high hydrostatic pressure as pretreatment for the tenderization process of Chilean abalone (Concholepas concholepas) S. Pizarro-Oteíza et al. 10.1016/j.ifset.2020.102451
- Ethanolic guava leaf extracts with different chlorophyll removal processes: Anti-melanosis, antibacterial properties and the impact on qualities of Pacific white shrimp during refrigerated storage O. Olatunde et al. 10.1016/j.foodchem.2020.128251
- Sensory attributes and meat quality of broiler chickens fed with mealworm (Tenebrio molitor) A. Shaviklo et al. 10.1007/s13197-020-04946-w
- Efficiency of Ross 308 broilers under different nutritional requirements Y. Martínez & M. Valdivié 10.1016/j.japr.2021.100140
- Vegetable choline as a replacement for choline chloride in broiler feed T. Petrolli et al. 10.4025/actascianimsci.v43i1.53265
- Gas sensor array to classify the chicken meat with E. coli contaminant by using random forest and support vector machine S. Astuti et al. 10.1016/j.biosx.2021.100083
- Peppermint oil loaded on recycled paper as an antibacterial label for shrimp freshness R. Yunilawati et al. 10.1088/1755-1315/739/1/012065
- Improvement of the shelf life of raw ground goat meat by using biosurfactants produced by lactobacilli strains as biopreservatives H. Mouafo et al. 10.1016/j.lwt.2020.110071
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022