01 Mar 2016
Original study | 01 Mar 2016
The effect of feeding system on slaughter-carcass characteristics, meat quality, and fatty acid composition of lambs
Serhat Karaca et al.
Total article views: 1,924 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Mar 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Mar 2016)
9 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Chemical composition and fatty acid profile in meat from grazing lamb diets supplemented with ryegrass hay, fishmeal and soya bean meal as PUFA sources J. Romero-Bernal et al. 10.1590/0103-8478cr20160533
- Effect of energy source and level, and animal age and sex on meat characteristics of sheep J. Jaborek et al. 10.1016/j.smallrumres.2018.07.005
- Diet selection and n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid deposition in lambs as affected by restricted time at pasture X. Zhang et al. 10.1038/s41598-017-15875-8
- Rehabilitation of Barbarine cull ewes using rosemary residues and linseed: effect on weight gain, carcass characteristics and meat quality Y. Ben Abdelmalek et al. 10.1017/S175173111800215X
- Meat of South American camelids - Sensory quality and nutritional composition T. Popova et al. 10.1016/j.meatsci.2020.108285
- A Comparative Study of Sheep Breeds: Fattening Performance, Carcass Characteristics, Meat Chemical Composition and Quality Attributes G. Suliman et al. 10.3389/fvets.2021.647192
- Effect of farming system on meat traits of native Massese suckling lamb S. Parrini et al. 10.1080/1828051X.2020.1869599
- Effects of rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) by-products and linseed (Linumusitatissimum) intake on digestibility, body weight gain, and estimated tissular composition in cull fat-tailed ewes Y. Yagoubi et al. 10.1007/s11250-022-03099-6
- Compositional attributes and fatty acid profile of lamb meat from Iberian local breeds V. Cadavez et al. 10.1016/j.smallrumres.2020.106244
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022